Sister Chloe Haderlie

Monday, July 29, 2013

soooo....I know it says posted by Chloe Haderlie @ the bottom of the posts, but it's really me, her mom; & I don't know how to change it!! I really don't even know why that last post scrolls. (the others didn't). ://
Posted by Unknown at 5:46 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (16)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • soooo....I know it says posted by Chloe Haderlie @...
      • July 20th, Konichiwa,   Watashi wa Haderi Shim...
      • OK, so I've just been posting mostly Chloe's email...
      •  July 13th: Man oh man. What am I doing with my ...
      • July 6th:  What???? THis upcoming wednesday I wi...
      • June 29th:                 "Is it week 3 or week...
      • June 22nd :"Konichiwa Kazoku!!   I hope y'all are...
      • June 15th: "Ok..... So time goes really fas...
      • June 8: "Hola Familia!   oops. Wrong language. ...
      • So.... this is to help friends & family keep up wi...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.