Sister Chloe Haderlie

Sunday, July 21, 2013

So.... this is to help friends & family keep up with Chloe. I, her not-so-capable mom, will attempt to make it worthy of the awesome person she is...anything in quotes will be her own words from emails. She'll be flying out to Tokyo Aug. 6. 

Posted by Unknown at 8:36 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (16)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • soooo....I know it says posted by Chloe Haderlie @...
      • July 20th, Konichiwa,   Watashi wa Haderi Shim...
      • OK, so I've just been posting mostly Chloe's email...
      •  July 13th: Man oh man. What am I doing with my ...
      • July 6th:  What???? THis upcoming wednesday I wi...
      • June 29th:                 "Is it week 3 or week...
      • June 22nd :"Konichiwa Kazoku!!   I hope y'all are...
      • June 15th: "Ok..... So time goes really fas...
      • June 8: "Hola Familia!   oops. Wrong language. ...
      • So.... this is to help friends & family keep up wi...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.